Released: March 27, 2020
NControl Change Log
Version 1.0.1 March 27, 2020
- Fixed issue where NControl would exit when saving a scene where no “Quick Recall” scene was active.
- Made “Quick Recall” scene no longer active once a scene is opened or saved using “Open scene” or “Save scene” menu or command.
- Sample Rate, Sync Source and SynchroLock status are no longer saved with a scene, but are recalled if they are present in the scene file. This prevents unintended sample rate or sync source changes when recalling a scene.
- Added the ability to remove “Quick Recall” scenes. Hold down the Alt key and click on “Store scene”. Text of the Store scene button will change to “Remove scene” and the Quick Recall scenes that are valid will blink. Click on the scene you wish to remove and the scene will be removed and the name will be reset to the default scene name. To cancel the Remove scene function, just click on the Remove scene button.
- Changed the extensions of the “Quick Recall” scenes from .xml to .ncs to match the “Open scene” and “Save scene” commands. Quick recall scenes scenes are stored in ~/Library/Application Support/Lynx for macOS and C:\Users\*UserName*\AppData\Roaming\Lynx on Windows. Previously stored “Quick Recall” scenes will need to be manually renamed (one-time) to continue to be seen by this and future versions of NControl.
Version 1.0.0 February 17, 2020
- Added support for DB-ADAT.
Version 0.9.8 BETA November 11, 2019
- Added keyboard shortcuts for several functions within NControl:
Up Arrow / F12: Volume up 0.5dB
Down Arrow / F11: Volume down 0.5dB
Alt+Up Arrow: Volume up 3.0dB
Alt+Down Arrow: Volume down 3.0dB
Page Up: Volume up 3.0dB
Page Down: Volume down 3.0dB
M / F10: Mute
Right Arrow / Tab: Select Output to the Right
Left Arrow / Shift+Tab: Select Output to the Left
SD Card Transport Control
Space-bar / F8: Play / Stop
F7: Previous Track
F9: Next Track
Play / Pause: Play / Stop
Prev Track: Previous Track
Next Track: Next Track
- Fixed issue with Scene renaming.
- Fixed issue with Slider link not linking the correct outputs for anything other than Out 1&2.
- Added Advanced popup menu which contains:
Adapter Settings (Only with LT-TB or LT-TB3)
Show PCIe Latency (Only with LT-TB or LT-TB3)
Payload Size (Only with LT-TB or LT-TB3)
Set Aurora(n) date & time