Released: November 14, 2017
Version 1.0 Build 58D November 14, 2017
1. Added support for Aurora(n) with LM-DIG board.
2. Fixed issue for startup scene on certain configurations.
3. Driver now supports macOS 10.9 to macOS 10.14.
Version 1.0 Build 58C June 2, 2017
1. Added support for Aurora(n)-TB.
Version 1.0 Build 58B May 16, 2016
1. Added work-around for issue with DMAV2PLUS that would occasionally cause dropped samples on input.
2. Added support for fixed recording timing DMAV2PLUS firmware:
3. Added support for non-mixable integer format. This allows applications to bypass the Float32 to SignedInt32 conversion (which is bit-perfect, so there is no sonic difference either way).
4. Includes Hilo Remote Version 1.0.12.
5. Added new signing certificate for OS X 10.9 and up.
6. Driver now supports OS X 10.9 to OS X 10.11.
Version 1.0 Build 58 August 27, 2015
1. Added support for DMAV2PLUS for AES16e/LT-TB/E44/E22.
DMAV2PLUS supports the following features:
– Smaller transfer sizes to reduce latency to under 1ms round-trip (96kHz, 32 sample buffer)
DMAV2PLUS is supported with the following firmware:
2. Added new controls in Lynx Mixer to support DMAV2PLUS. Settings > Advanced > Hardware Buffer Size. This settings should be left at ‘Auto’ unless you are working with Lynx Technical Support on a specific issue. Changing this control sets the amount of audio buffered in the hardware. The smaller the number the faster the CPU must respond to interrupts before audio breaks up.
3. Includes Hilo Remote Version 1.0.11.
System: macOS 10.9 or higher