Released: October 28, 2019
The Non-OS specific file (the “Download” button above) is for updating using the microSD card on the Aurora(n). The Aurora(n) must have firmware revision 1.20 or above for this update to work.
To update using a microSD card:
- Format your microSD card on your computer with this formatter: https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/
- Download and extract firmware file. Copy LTH20600NC.bin file to the microSD card
- Put microSD card into Aurora(n)
- Press FUNCTION and navigate to the “Firmware Update” menu
- Press SELECT on the LTH20600NC file to start the update process
- When complete, turn off the Aurora(n) with the front panel switch
October 28, 2019 Firmware 6
September 4, 2019 Firmware 5
- Improved overall stability which eliminates launch and connection errors in ProTools. Supports cable lengths up to 50 feet at all sample rates.