Released: February 15, 2018
The Non-OS specific file (the “Download” button above) is for updating using the microSD card on the Aurora(n). The Aurora(n) must have firmware revision 1.7 or above for this update to work.
To update using a microSD card:
- Format your microSD card on your computer with this formatter: https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/
- Download and extract firmware file. Copy LTHD015b.bin file to the microSD card
- Put microSD card into Aurora(n)
- Press FUNCTION and navigate to the “Firmware Update” menu
- Press SELECT on the LTHD015B file to start the update process
- When complete, turn off the Aurora(n) with the front panel switch
LT-HD Firmware rev 15 changes the way your Aurora(n) operates within ProTools. Please read this FAQ for operational details.
February 12, 2018 Firmware 15