Released: November 9, 2017
Please follow the instructions in Section 8 of the Aurora(n) User Manual for updating the firmware when using Thunderbolt or USB connections.
The Non-OS specific file (the “Download” button above) is for updating using the microSD card.
Please follow the instructions in Section 6.2.11 of the Aurora(n) User Manual for updating the firmware using the microSD card.
November 9, 2017 Firmware 1.7
- Lynx recommends doing a Restore Defaults after a firmware update. Function Menu > About > Select > OK.
- For Aurora(n)-16 USB only: To Digital Out source for USB Play are channels 1-16 instead of just after the analog channels.
- Added the ability to update LT-HD firmware from the SD card.
- Added support for LM-DIG board in UI. If LM-DIG board is installed in SLOT 4 (under LSlot connector) this will add 16-channels of AES/EBU. Please note the LSlot boards have a maximum of 32-channels, so an Aurora(n) with 24-channels of analog i/o and an LM-DIG will exceed the maximum channels that can be routed to the LSlot board. The Routing Menu allows the user to select having either the Analog channels first, or the Digital channels first to accommodate this.
- Phones Source: Mixing and individual input volume control are now possible for the phones source. Please see Section 6.3 of the Aurora(n) User Manual for more information.
- Phones Source: If SD Card is not installed, SD Play channels are no longer shown.
- Phones Source: If LSlot (Thunderbolt/USB/Dante/HD) is not present or not connected, LSlot Play channels are no longer shown.
- Test Tone: Added the ability to send test tone to the LSlot (Thunderbolt/USB/Dante/HD) outputs, to aid in testing computer routing and connection issues.
July 11, 2017 Firmware 1.5
- Fixed screen DMA copy issue while recording at high sample rates/channel count.
- Ignore hidden folders (Sessions) and files (Takes).
- Fixed issue where renamed Session would not update the take names because the session folder had changed out from underneath the take.
- Changed horizontal meter scale to go from -80 to -60dB to match All I/O page meters.
- Disallowed LSlot clock update while recording and playing.
- Horizontal meter page: Fixed bottom meter right channel overloads
June 1, 2017 Firmware 1.0