Released: November 15, 2021
System requirements: macOS 11 Big Sur - macOS 12 Monterey
►It is imperative that you completely read the step by step installations instructions all the way through before installing the driver. ◄
►Failure to follow the installation instructions may result leaving your computer in a state where the driver cannot be installed.◄
Step by step installation instructions.
Version 1.0 Build 60 November 15, 2021
1. Fixed issue where unplug or power off of Thunderbolt device would cause kernel panic on M1 Macintosh on macOS 12 Monterey (worked properly on Intel Big Sur/Monterey and M1 Big Sur).
Version 1.0 Build 59A April 12, 2021
1. Fixed issue where interrupts might be missed if NControl is running at same time as streaming.
2. Changed “Auto” Payload size to 32 on Apple Silicon M1 platform.
Version 1.0 Build 59 BETA March 2, 2021
1. Added support for macOS 11 Big Sur. This driver only supports Big Sur and will not function on any previous macOS operating system.
2. Added support for Apple Silicon M1 platform. To install this driver on a Macintosh with an M1 processor, kernel extensions must be enabled manually in recovery mode. Please see the FAQ for step by step installation instructions.