Released: March 28, 2022
System requirements: macOS 11 Big Sur - macOS 13 Ventura
►It is imperative that you completely read the step by step installations instructions all the way through before installing the driver. ◄
►Failure to follow the installation instructions may result leaving your computer in a state where the driver cannot be installed.◄
Step by step installation instructions.
Version 1.0 Build 61 March 28, 2022
1. Fixed issue for Intel build that caused a kernel panic when using non-DMA V2 firmware (AES16e: Firmware 12.11 or older). Non-DMA V2 firmware is not supported on Apple Silicon based computers (must use AES16e firmware 14.1).
2. Lynx Mixer “Rate Select” now changes with “Measured Rate”.
3. Includes NControl 188.8.131.52 which now has MIDI Control Surface support.
4. Includes Hilo Remote 1.0.22.
5. Supports Big Sur and Monterey.
Version 1.0 Build 60 November 15, 2021
1. Fixed issue where unplug or power off of Thunderbolt device would cause kernel panic on M1 Macintosh on macOS 12 Monterey (worked properly on Intel Big Sur/Monterey and M1 Big Sur).
Version 1.0 Build 59A April 12, 2021
1. Fixed issue where interrupts might be missed if NControl is running at same time as streaming.
2. Changed “Auto” Payload size to 32 on Apple Silicon M1 platform.
Version 1.0 Build 59 BETA March 2, 2021
1. Added support for macOS 11 Big Sur. This driver only supports Big Sur and will not function on any previous macOS operating system.
2. Added support for Apple Silicon M1 platform. To install this driver on a Macintosh with an M1 processor, kernel extensions must be enabled manually in recovery mode. Please see the FAQ for step by step installation instructions.