Released: August 18, 2021
System requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10 or macOS 10.9 - 12
macOS (PCI Express and Thunderbolt): Requires driver Build 58K or higher to function properly. Please note: On macOS Big Sur the firmware updater MUST be used with Build 59A driver or higher. On macOS Monterey the firmware update MUST be used with Build 60 driver or higher.
Windows (PCI Express and Thunderbolt): Requires driver Build 24c or higher to function properly.
►Once firmware programming is complete, the Lynx device must be turned off to activate the new firmware.◄
►Please close all other applications before programming the firmware.◄
The LynxFirmware application supports updating firmware on the following products:
● PCI Express: AES16e; AES16e-SRC; AES16e-50; E22; E44
● Thunderbolt: LT-TB; LT-TB3 (Including Hilo-TB; Hilo-TB3; Aurora(n)-TB; Aurora(n)-TB3)
● Hilo (connected to computer via Thunderbolt, Dante or USB)
● Aurora(n) (connected to computer via Thunderbolt, Dante or USB)
● LM-DIG connected to Aurora(n)
● LT-DANTE connected to Aurora(n) (FPGA firmware only, not Dante Firmware)
● Aurora 8 or Aurora 16 (connected to computer via Thunderbolt, Dante, USB or MIDI)
● LT-HD inside Aurora 8 or Aurora 16 (connected to computer via MIDI)
● LT-MADI inside Aurora 8 or Aurora 16 (connected to computer via MIDI)
Version 1.0.4 August 18, 2021
● Updated to Dante 4.4 API. Please note that Audinate does not support Dante on Apple Silicon M1 based computers. Supports Big Sur on Intel.
● Added instruction localizations in Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese, Indonesian, Italian and German in addition to English.
Requires Internet Connection to download Firmware for each product to update.
AES16e; AES16e-SRC; AES16e-50:
● Version 14.1; May 17, 2016: Added DMAV2PLUS
● Version 13.2; Feb 25, 2015: Added DMAV2
● Version 12.11; Sep 6, 2013: Added CardID
● Version 2.6; Mar 20, 2019: Current shipping version. On macOS, please use Build 58I or higher driver.
● Version 6.5; June 8, 2020
● Version 5.5; Mar 14, 2014: Added DMAV2
● Version 1.7; June 8, 2020
● Version 8.11; July 23, 2021
● Version 7.2; Oct 28, 2019: Added support for LT-TB3; Fixed issue with Version 7.1 where ADAT input would not work. Changed All I/O page to allow space for LSlot and ADAT meters at the same time. Added support for additional display; Added support for additional EEPROM. This version is being made available for Hilo users that wish to stay with Version 7 menus but want to upgrade to the LT-TB3. If the Hilo has 7.0 and does not have an LT-TB3, there is no reason to change to this firmware version.
● Version 1.25; August 13, 2021
● Version 1.2; Feb 17, 2017: Initial Release. Please note this firmware is for the LT-DANTE FPGA only and not for the Brooklyn II module, which is updated through Audinate Firmware Updater.
Aurora 8 & Aurora 16 (connected via Thunderbolt, Dante, USB or MIDI):
● Rev A PCB: Version 28.
● Rev B PCB: Version 31.
LT-HD inside Aurora 8 or Aurora 16 via MIDI:
● Version 15.
LT-MADI inside Aurora 8 or Aurora 16 via MIDI:
● Version 6.