Released: September 13, 2023
System requirements: Windows 10 and Windows 11
Version 2.0 Build 26 September 13, 2023
1. Driver is now WHQL (HLK) Certified for Windows 10 1607, 1809, 2004, 20H2, 21H1, 21H2, 22H2, Windows 11 21H2, 22H2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2022. Driver will load and operate normally with Secure Boot enabled. It is possible to check the version of Windows with the WinVer command. Please note that operating systems that are no longer supported by Microsoft are no longer included in the HLK certification process and are no longer supported (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 1703, 1709, 1803, 1903).
2. Added scribble strips to Lynx Mixer for inputs and outputs.
3. Fixed issue where, on certain computers (mostly AMD) with multiple PCI Express cards installed, would only see a single card on startup, and additional cards would have to be disabled/enabled to be seen properly.
4. Moved LynxV264.Dll and LynxWDM.Dll to C:\Program Files\Lynx Studio Technology. Please note that any application that has a hard coded path to the DLL file will need to be updated. If the application relies on the system path to find the DLL, C:\Program Files\Lynx Studio Technology will need to be added to the system path.
5. V2Setup attempts to remove the old LynxV264.Dll and LynxWDM.Dll from their \Windows\System32 and \Windows\SysWOW64 folders.
6. Added support for E44/E22 Rev C cards with SynchroLock 2 and digital format relays.
7. Fixed issue where E44 Rev B cards would not have both HPF Disable switches available.
8. Added HPF Disable switches to Lynx Mixer.
9. Version of files in device manager reports 126.96.36.199.