Released: June 5, 2020
macOS (PCI Express and Thunderbolt): Requires driver Build 58K or higher to function properly.
Windows (PCI Express and Thunderbolt): Requires driver Build 24c or higher to function properly.
New LynxFirmware application which supports updating firmware on the following products:
- PCI Express: AES16e; AES16e-SRC; AES16e-50; E22; E44
- Thunderbolt: LT-TB; LT-TB3 (Including Hilo-TB; Hilo-TB3; Aurora(n)-TB; Aurora(n)-TB3)
- Hilo (connected to computer via Thunderbolt, Dante or USB)
- Aurora(n) (connected to computer via Thunderbolt, Dante or USB)
- LM-DIG connected to Aurora(n)
- LT-DANTE connected to Aurora(n) (FPGA firmware only, not Dante Firmware)
- Aurora 8 or Aurora 16 (connected to computer via Thunderbolt, Dante, USB or MIDI)
- LT-HD inside Aurora 8 or Aurora 16 (connected to computer via MIDI)
- LT-MADI inside Aurora 8 or Aurora 16 (connected to computer via MIDI)
After the firmware has been updated on your Lynx device, the device will need to be powered off for the new firmware to become active.
Requires Internet Connection to download Firmware for each product to update.
AES16e; AES16e-SRC; AES16e-50:
- Version 14.1; May 17, 2016: Added DMAV2PLUS
- Version 13.2; Feb 25, 2015: Added DMAV2
- Version 12.11; Sep 6, 2013: Added CardID
- Version 2.6; Mar 20, 2019: Current shipping version. Please note that Lynx is currently working on an issue with the E22/E44 firmware where some computers will timeout after the firmware erase cycle during update. If this occurs, the E22/E44 will need to have the PROM switch changed to PROM1. Lynx recommends waiting until this issue has been resolved before trying to update an E22/E44. This issue has been solved for macOS with Build 58I driver. Please install Build 58I before updating firmware on an E44/E22.
- Version 6.4; Sep 18, 2019: Has DMAV2PLUS; Added readback of clock register to allow Aurora(n) sample rate updates to be seen by driver when clocked externally.
- Version 5.5; Mar 14, 2014: Added DMAV2
- Version 1.6; Oct 10, 2019: Initial Release.
- Version 8.5; Oct 28, 2019: Added support for LT-TB3. Fixed issue with Version 8.4 where ADAT input would not work.
- Version 7.2; Oct 28, 2019: Added support for LT-TB3; Fixed issue with Version 7.1 where ADAT input would not work. Changed All I/O page to allow space for LSlot and ADAT meters at the same time. Added support for additional display; Added support for additional EEPROM. This version is being made available for Hilo users that wish to stay with Version 7 menus but want to upgrade to the LT-TB3. If the Hilo has 7.0 and does not have an LT-TB3, there is no reason to change to this firmware version.
- Version 1.22; March 26, 2020: Added “Playlists” page; Fixed several Scene save/restore issues.
- Version 1.2; Feb 17, 2017: Initial Release. Please note this firmware is for the LT-DANTE FPGA only and not for the Brooklyn II module, which is updated through Audinate Firmware Updater.
Aurora 8 & Aurora 16 (connected via Thunderbolt, Dante, USB or MIDI):
- Rev A PCB: Version 28.
- Rev B PCB: Version 31.
LT-HD inside Aurora 8 or Aurora 16 via MIDI:
LT-MADI inside Aurora 8 or Aurora 16 via MIDI: