The LT-USB is an LSlot interface for the Aurora 8 and Aurora 16 A/D D/A converters that provides digital input and output to desktop and portable computers using USB 2.0 ports. Both Mac and Windows computers are supported.
Now you can get a preinstalled LT-USB for $200 in savings when you purchase a new Aurora 8 or Aurora 16. See your retailer or distributor for details.
Ideal for quick connect and portable applications, the LT-USB allows up to 16 input and output channels at up to 96 kHz, and 8 channels at 192 kHz. When used with popular recording, audio production and mastering applications, the LT-USB
allows Aurora’s compact size to be an integral part of a compact mobile studio.
$395.00 Buy Now »
- One USB Device port, using USB 2.0 protocol
- Class compliant USB Audio 2.0 high speed card
- Field upgradable over USB
- Supports 16 I/O channels at 96 kHz (Aurora 16), 8 I/O channels at 192 kHz (Aurora 8). All bidirectional.
- Compatible with Macintosh OS X 10.6.4 and up
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7, 32 and 64 bit drivers
- Utilizes Lynx Studio Technology’s proprietary SynchroLock™ technology to virtually eliminate USB bus jitter when slaving Aurora to USB
- Easily installed into Aurora
- Controlled from the Aurora Remote Control (ARC) application that ships with LT-USB
- US Suggested Retail Price $395. RoHS compliant
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by Lynx Studio Technology, Inc.
- Specifications subject to change without notice