Discontinued Q4 2015
In most cases the E22 is an excellent substitute for the Lynx L22.
If you’re looking for the audio performance of a LynxTWO or Lynx Aurora converter in a two-channel format, the L22 PCI card is just what you need. L22 provides two 192 kHz analog channels and two 96kHz digital channels with the same audio engine as LynxTWO. And although it only has four channels total, L22 uses the LynxTWO’s 16-channel software mixer and can add I/O channels using the optional LS-ADAT and LS-AES LStream daughter cards.
The L22 is an excellent choice for mastering and broadcast facilities where quality and stability are crucial. This professional audio interface card is also intended for use in the most demanding audio recording, post-production, and measurement applications.
Using proprietary circuit topologies and custom components in the analog stages along with the latest converter technology, the L22 achieves a 117 dB dynamic range. Most importantly, advanced noise-rejection design techniques are incorporated to maintain this performance from computer to computer.
The onboard digital mixer is extremely flexible allowing the L22 to adapt to any studio or workstation configuration. Each of the mixer's 16 outputs is capable of mixing signals from 16 physical inputs or 16 playback tracks with 32-bit precision.
As with other Lynx products, the L22 provides unprecedented compatibility with a wide range of platforms and operating systems. Lynx device drivers are developed in-house to insure quality and robust operation.
- 200kHz sample rate / 100kHz analog bandwidth (Supported with all drivers)
- Two 24-bit balanced analog inputs and outputs
- +4dBu or -10dBV line levels selectable per channel pair
- 24-bit AES3 or S/PDIF I/O with full status and subcode support
- Sample rate conversion on digital input
- Non-audio digital I/O support for Dolby Digital® and HDCD
- 32-channel / 32-bit digital mixer with 16 sub outputs
- Multiple dither algorithms per channel
- Word, 256 Word, 13.5MHz or 27MHz clock sync
- Extremely low-jitter tunable sample clock generator
- Dedicated clock frequency diagnostic hardware
- Multiple-board audio data routing and sync
- Two LStream™ ports support 8 additional I/O channels each
- Compatible with LStream modules for ADAT and AES/EBU standards
- Zero-wait state, 16-channel, scatter-gather DMA engine
- Windows XP/Vista/7 in 32-bit and 64-bit: ASIO 2.0, WDM, DirectSound. Legacy Windows drivers available
- Macintosh OSX: CoreAudio (10.5 & 10.6). Legacy drivers available
- RoHS Compliant
- Optional LStream Expansion Module LS-ADAT: provides sixteen-channel 24-bit ADAT optical I/O (Internal)
- Optional LStream Expansion Module LS-AES: provides eight-channel 24-bit/96kHz AES/EBU or S/PDIF digital I/O (Internal)